TwilightLoveProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TwilightLoveProject

TwilightLoveProject

You are not connected. Please login or register

PET PEEVE #23

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PET PEEVE #23  Empty PET PEEVE #23 Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:46 am

qiheitiann

Teachers that expect huge-ass projects to be done by kids andwholesale jerseys in turn ends up being a "Parent Project."

PET PEEVE #23  IMG_7520
Look at that thrilled face.

Believe me. I'm all for being involved in my kids projects and mlb jerseys cheaphelping out here and there. Need help with sentence structure? No problem.

Need some felt to glue to your art board? You bet. Need to rent a video about World War II history. Done.

PET PEEVE #23  IMG_7524

his project is called "Living Museum." It really is a neat project. Um..nhl jerseys cheap...if you are 15 years old (not 10). Kids are expected to study a person

in history IN DEPTH and learn everything about them, write, type and memorize a five minute speech as if they were that person. Then they are to dress up like this person and have props and boards and posters

and plants and framed pictures and....and....and....wholesale jerseys from china.They work on it for months.
Then the kids (PARENTS) set up this monstrosity in the gym and students and parents peruse throughout the day and listen to the speeches.

Leroy cried for 2 days before his presentation. His cheap nfl jerseys stomach hurt and he was absolutely miserable poor

little guy. Not to mention OUR stress as parents.

It's over now.....

Until Izzy hits 5th grade. I may have him start it now. First grade's not too soon to start is it?

http://www.nfl2us.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum